Friday, April 18, 2008

Missing in Action!!!!

I've been gone to long....

I haven't been online for a long time...
India was amazing... simple amazing

Thailand feels like a second home now... been there to many times that its become a beautiful home...

Now that I've got internet in my room (staying in a house with my house mates)... I'm gonna make it a point to try updating my blog...



NO READERS!!! (The gals are Adiba with the road sign saying "Go Slow" and the horned devil Nessa (I miss you gals and even Yara and Lusuana)

These were the pictures taken after India.... but before Thailand... We were suppose to leave on the 27th Dec but ended up partying in Ipoh (a state in Malaysia) with happy 5's .... Thank you Nessa Dad (Uncle Yeo)





Its all good, at least I get to write out anything and everything...
~jey~


No comments: