Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Inspiration and Revolution Music

This is the top 6 song on Revolution, Peace, Truth, Justice, that I know off in no particular order... If I missed out anything, please leave your comments and I'll be sure to upload it. Enjoy!!!

John Lennon- Give Peace a Chance


Bob Marley- Get up, Stand up (Live)


Neil Young and Pearl Jam- Keep on Rocking in the Free World


Bob Dylan- Blowing in the Wind (with lyrics)


Tracy Chapman- Talking about a Revolution


U2- Children Of The Revolution
Was trying to find this U2 video, but couldn't get it from anywhere.... If anyone knows, heads up, let me know Peace All...
U2 - Bloody Sunday


Rage Against The Machine- Sleep Now in the Fire
Surprisingly can't find the code to embed this music from youtube... Nevertheless I have it downloaded on my computer... Watch how RATM rocked out at Wall Street...

No comments: